In order for us to match you with a consultant with the right background and experience please let us know which of the following areas you would like to discuss.
Find Out What’s Available
See the categories below with examples. Does one of these fit your needs? If so, apply for up to three pro bono hours from a GNPC consultant.
If You Don’t See It…
If you need a GNPC Consultant for a project that goes beyond the pro bono program or it’s not listed below, email the GNPC staff to talk it over.
Pro Bono Consulting Offerings
- Working effectively with your Board (for the CEO and Management Team)
- Working effectively with your CEO and Management Team (for the Board or Executive Committee)
- Board Structure and Committees
- Campaign Readiness Assessment
- Fundraising Role of the Board
- Basics of Nonprofit Fundraising
- Problem-related assessment of organizational structure
- Problem-related assessment of management structure
- Basics of Succession Planning
- Specific problem-related, 3 hours direct coaching
- Specific project-related, 3 hours direct assistance
- Opportunity and Motivation Survey
- Asset Mapping with Potential Partners
- Planning Readiness (Strategic, Business or Program)
- Planning Models: Which one is right for you?
- Specific issue-related, 3 hours direct assistance
- QuickBooks Technical Assistance
- Cash Flow Management
- Setting Up Nonprofit Guidance
- Best Financial Practices for a Start-up nonprofit organization