Peace United Church of Christ is looking for a caring, loving and responsible individual to lead our weekly youth Sunday School group. Children are ages 4-8 and there can be as many as nine in attendance. This position is scheduled for September to May with additional help required for our annual Easter Carnival and Christmas Eve service. The position may be extended beyond the nine months providing attendance warrants it during the summer months.
- Provide a safe and fun environment for the children of Peace Church to learn and grow on Sunday mornings.
- Responsible for the safety and well being of children under your care.
- Responsible for leading a Sunday School class of up to 9 children, ages ranging from 4-8, every Sunday.
- Follow biblically based lesson plan organized by youth director.
- Work closely with Youth Director to plan for Sunday classes as well as larger yearly events.
- Provide feedback to parents about Children’s progress and behavior.
- Assist in cleaning and putting away supplies after class.
- Must love children and love working with children.
- Teaching experience/ministry experience preferred.
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.