For the past 30 years, the Second Breath Center www.secondbreathcenter.com has educated and trained thousands of people at our Greensboro-based Christian Wisdom School. Our curriculum, classes, workshops and retreats have been described as life changing and transformative. We feel privileged to support the many individuals who have walked through our doors.
During the pandemic we built the infrastructure to offer our teachings and spiritual practices worldwide. Now, as we emerge from COVID, we are re-rooting in Greensboro; listening to, learning from and serving our community with in-person programming again; and lifting salient programs and practices to our worldwide audience.
We are looking for a well-rounded candidate who brings experience in business growth strategy (both internally and externally) as well as a broad range of organizational experience with special focus on data systems, customer service, program project management, and information technology.
This person will help plan, direct and coordinate business growth systems as well as activities which facilitate ease of user experience with various technologies associated with our programs and products. We are seeking someone with core experience in operations and analytics and also has a penchant for collaborative and compassionate problem solving.
- Oversee the financial bookkeeping, contractor and space management, and internal operations systems in close partnership with the Executive Director
- Build and maintain internal technical infrastructure for the growing sales, customer support, content, and product teams in Salesforce or any future platforms
- Serve as the primary logistical contact for the facilitator team, the board and staff, and potential students in managing the internal programmatic calendar
- Develop analytical dashboards for the full organization as well as development and marketing team leads so that we can make data based conclusions and decisions
- Lead enrollment management for all Second Breath Program offerings
- Create and drive comprehensive customer care by responding to all modalities of inquiry as well as proactively forecasting issues and solving any cross-functional issues with other teams
- Conduct deep dives on business issues that require robust analytical inquiry or modeling
- 5+ years in operations leadership and project/program management
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals
- 2+ years of experience in data and technical analytics including but not limited to Salesforce, Zapier/API, Excel (Pivot, Powerpivot is a plus), SQL, Data Analysis Visualization Tools in order to build dashboards
- 2+ years of Quickbooks experience
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-Motivator – willing to take the initiative and explore options
- Active, lifelong learner mentality
- Deep care for the world and people in it
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, business Administration, or related field required; MBA preferred
- Salesforce Development Experience
Compensation and Application
Salary range is $48K-$60K/year, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a 4 day 32 hour work week; 10 paid vacation days on hire and 10 paid annual holidays; health insurance stipend. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to the Second Breath Team at email@example.com
This position will be based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We will begin reviewing applications on June 9, and we will continue to welcome applications until the position is filled.
Second Breath is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
*This is an exempt position. Employees in this position are paid a salary on a monthly basis and are not eligible to receive overtime pay.