Under the general supervision of the Maternal Director, the Maternal Health Manager carries a caseload within the Maternal Health Program. This job is a grant funded position and is dependent upon the availability of grant funding. This position serves on the Maternal Health Community Advisory Board.
- Financial – work within the annual budget for the department. Responsible for resource development, fundraising, grants in conjunction with the Maternal Health Director.
- Best Practices –Implement and evaluate the Maternal Health Program in accordance to the program and funder guidelines, meeting the requirements of the state grant and other funding sources. Observe staff effectiveness, enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures and apply appropriate behavior management techniques.
- Human Resources – Recruit, train, orient and evaluate volunteers.
- Communication – Coordinate special projects and events, Organize press releases, brochures and other promotional literature for areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
One year of case management experience.
Training Certifications will be required within the first 90 days in educational programs designated by the funding contract. These include but not limited to Parents As Teachers or Partners For A Healthy Baby, Breastfeeding, Depression Screening, March of Dimes trainings, Reproductive Life Planning, Well Child Visits