● Maintain donor database by entering donations, new donors, updating donor information as well as , donor thank you letters and email thank you letter templates in donor database
● Keep Board list up to date as well as database “lists”
● Track donations and the donor solicitor for Caring for Kids mail appeal campaign
● Work with VP of Philanthropy to create and maintain Board member letter lists
● Day-to-day management of all organic social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok) and user-generated content sites (such as GuideStar, Yelp), including writing posts, gathering and designing visual assets Event Administrator
● Provide event administrative service for the Development Team including but not limited to; recording event data, preparing letters and other correspondence, and assisting with event planning, coordination and execution.
● Work closely with event sponsors to obtain, and track, fulfillment of their event sponsor benefits (e.g. event tickets, use of BBBSCP logo, posting of sponsor logo, listing on gala signage).
● Update marketing pieces for the agency, including website, sponsorship menus and other miscellaneous upon request
● Attend event committee meetings, as well as events
● Produces post-event correspondence in a timely manner, including: (* as needed) :
* Acknowledgement letters and tax receipts to sponsors, donors, and attendees.
* All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE Required skills: Email marketing services (Constant Contact, etc) Required Preferred
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to meet all deadlines X Exceptional written and visual communications skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires flexibility in managing multiple priorities and projects
* Exceptional computer skills
* Must have access to a reliable automobile, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
* Excellent attention to detail
BBBS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential duties & responsibilities either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties & responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. BBBS may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
EDUCATION & RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE Education Level: (minimum & preferred educational requirements necessary to perform this job successfully) HS Diploma/GED Required, Bachelors Preferred Years of Related Work Experience: (minimum & preferred related work experience necessary perform this job successfully) 1-2 years experience preferred