Horsepower Therapeutic Learning Center is looking for a dynamic, organized, and self-motivated person to fill the role as Administrative Coordinator.
- Answer phones and assist with other administrative tasks
- Assist with grant research and writing
- Maintain social media accounts and contact
- Schedule and lead selected tours of the facility for prospective volunteers
- Attend workshops, volunteer fairs, health fairs, and non-profit fairs
- Assist with scheduling of volunteers for classes and special events
- Assist with maintenance of volunteer board
- Organize Volunteer database: enter new volunteers, update records, enter volunteer hours
- Organize rider database: enter new riders, update records
- Ensure all rider paperwork is up to date prior to the start of each session
Must have experience with Microsoft Office, be flexible, and be passionate about supporting Horsepower’s mission of promoting and enhancing the welfare of individuals with physical, intellectual, and/or emotional disabilities through a program of therapeutic, educational, and recreational activities using horses.