- PACE of Guilford and Rockingham Counties, Inc.
- Greensboro, NC
- Full Time
Provides secretarial and administrative assistance to Program Director and staff; responsible for working independently and using discretion to complete responsibilities in a timely and appropriate manner. Responsibilities also include: Office Assistant and Coordination of Special Projects.
Education and Training: High school graduate or equivalent. Secretarial training preferred.
Experience: Five to seven years of progressively responsible secretarial experience required.
Licensure, Registry or Certification(s) Required: None.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent internal and external customer service skills. Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Data entry and Publisher); Standard office equipment operation; establish priorities and handle workflow with frequent interruptions; Ability to work independently; Flexible and able to work well with others. Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for both telephone and in person interactions; Ability to represent the organization professionally; Able to read, write and speak English.
With or without reasonable accommodations: Must be able to bend, stoop, stretch, stand and sit for extended periods; Possess sufficient manual dexterity to operate keyboard and other office equipment; Sit for majority of assigned work time; Ability to lift heavy packages/bundles of approximately 30 pounds in weight.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• From general direction, composes, edits, signs and sends correspondence.
• Handles sensitive calls, such as fielding compliance concerns/complaints and handles such calls confidentially.
• Coordinates meetings: scheduling, preparing agendas, and distributing agendas, taking minutes and distribution of minutes.
• Initiates routine purchases for office supplies, catering bills, subscriptions, etc.
• Researches and downloads requested materials.
• Type letters, papers, and reports.
• Maintains information on community resources including articles and books.
• Coordinate with other agencies and facilities around collaborative projects.
• Prepares reports for the organization.
• Assist Program Director in maintaining confidential files and records.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish tasks in an orderly fashion and perform any other duties as assigned.
• Facilitates achieving customer satisfaction and agency compliance by troubleshooting and helping to resolve concerns.
• Maintains medical records per Company policies and procedures.