REPORTING TO: Director of Development
OVERVIEW: The Administrative and Database Coordinator provides administrative support to the President & CEO and Director of Development, with special emphasis in the areas of database management and donor relations. This position will also assist in coordinating special events, communication initiatives, and other special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
This position requires excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience working in a fast-paced office environment, ability to work well in a team environment, ability to handle multiple assignments of a wide variety, ability to organize department workload to ensure all deadlines are met, willingness to initiate projects and follow through to completion, knowledge of database software, Word, and Excel. Strong customer service, tracking and reporting, and attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
Standard work hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00 pm; unless otherwise required to meet responsibilities. Some night and weekend work required.
ArtsGreensboro is an equal opportunity employer and proudly embraces its guiding tenets of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
To apply: Submit a letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline December 15, 2019
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of donor database; maintaining accurate and timely constituent records, updating constituent contact and historical information, query batches, mailing lists, and data reports for use by President & CEO, Director of Development, and Marketing and External Relations Manager.
- As an integral part of the ArtsGreensboro team, this position will support the Development Office by facilitating daily processing and submission of donations (cash and in-kind), pledges, gifts of stock transactions, and payroll gifts; prepare and mail donation thank you letters, pledge invoices, solicitation materials and packets (including bulk mail); and organize volunteer needs; answer donor inquiries, process online and phone contributions, and update donor giving history. Assist President & CEO and Director of Development by preparing monthly reports, organizing and distributing materials for board and committee meetings, managing board meeting logistics, maintaining development grant files and assist with grant requirements, and coordinating special events.
- Administrative duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, greeting guests and visitors; scheduling meetings; maintaining calendars; answering telephone inquiries; processing daily mail; photocopying, file maintenance, and letter correspondence.
- In addition, this position will work closely with Finance personnel to process and record daily deposits, reconcile database and financial records, and compile information required for audits.
- Work with Marketing personnel for various communication projects.
The following qualifications, or equivalents, are the minimum requirements necessary to perform the essential functions of this job:
- Education and formal training: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Work Experience: Experience in administration work within a business office environment, project and database management, and customer service is required.