- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Boards and Governance
February 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm | Free
The Board of Directors has ultimate responsibility for a nonprofit organization and the work it does.
Understanding these responsibilities and how they relate to organization management is key to leading
a strong and effective nonprofit. Come to this free presentation and learn about:
• Responsibilities of nonprofit board members
• The relationship between the board and CEO
• Who should you invite to join your nonprofit’s board
• What you should consider before agreeing to serve on a
• Where to learn more about nonprofit governance.
Presenter: Christine Cugliari, Ph.D., Program Director and Associate Professor of Nonprofit Management at High Point University
901 N. Main
High Point, NC 27262 United States + Google Map