Faith Action is a strong collaborator with the local nonprofit sector. Below are some of the qualities for which they received the award
- The Faith Action staff actively participate in Consortium programs.
- David Fraccaro, Faith Action ED, is a graduate of the Consortium ED Academy.
- Faith Action has brought the community together around the issue of immigrant assimilation through their Stranger to Neighbor gatherings and conversations.
- They offer several interactive, multi-media educational trainings for faith communities, student groups, and social service agencies.
- They have engaged law enforcement agencies in the support of immigrant communities.
- Faith Action has networked with organizations across the spectrum of social services to build a one-stop resource for our immigrant population, serving as a model for effective community collaboration.