The Music Academy is a strong supporter of the Consortium and the local nonprofit sector. Below are some of the qualities for which they received the award:
- The Academy provides space and set up for Consortium ED and Financial Roundtables.
- Their staff participate in virtually all of our programming.
- Their staff include graduates from the Consortium ED Academy, Board Development Academy, and Nonprofit Management Institute.
- Their staff serve as faculty for the Consortium Nonprofit Management Institute as well as the Financial and ED Roundtables.
- Their staff have served and are serving on the Consortium Steering Committee, Program Committee, Financial Roundtable Management Team, and ED Roundtable Management Team.
- Their staff have helped a number of Consortium member organizations with Quickbooks setup and implementation and answers to financial/operations questions.
- Their faculty and students provide the music for Consortium celebrations.
- The Music Academy and its staff exemplify the Consortium values of nonprofits supporting nonprofits.